Within the context of personal data processing, 13 Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of persons with regard to the of personal data processing and on the free movement of this data, we provide the following information:
Personal Data Controller
We are VFtech Ltd. company, firm domicile Vápenická 24, 971 01 Prievidza, SR, IN 315 64 640, company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Trenčín, Section Ltd, Insert č.1979 / R, and we are the controller of your personal data / operator who has identified the purposes and means of your personal data processing.
Scope of personal data - what personal data we process
1./Personal information you provide us
We process personal information you provide to us yourself.
If, for example, you order our goods or services, we need data from you that are required in the ordering process (your name and surname, billing and delivery address). If we do not have these data, we could not deliver the goods correctly. Furthermore, for the purpose of selling goods or services, we need your e-mail address (to which we will send you a confirmation of the order, which also serves as a confirmation of the purchase contract) and a telephone contact so that the courier company can contact you before the delivery of the order.
If you contact our customer line or write us a message, we will also process your personal information in this communication.
2) Personal data we obtain otherwise than directly from you
As part of our common marketing campaigns, we may process your personal data for marketing purposes or for the purposes of properly fulfilling the contract and may be combined. If your personal information is submited to another subject, we will notify you in advance, including the person we submit the personal information about. Also, if someone submit your personal information to us, we must also notify you in advance.
3) Third-party data provided us by you
If you provide us with the personal data of third parties, it is your responsibility to inform the person concerned and to ensure that he / she agrees to these terms and conditions.
4) Personal data processed automatically
When you visit our website, we may collect some information, such as IP address, date and time of access to our website, information about your internet browser, operating system or language settings. We can also process information about your behavior on our website, e.g. what links to our website you visit and which goods are shown to you. However, information about your web behaviors is anonymized because of your maximum privacy, so we can not even attribute it to a specific user, to a particular person. If you access our website from a mobile phone or similar device, we can also process information about your mobile device (data about your mobile phone, event tracking, etc.).
We also process automatically cookies. Cookies is a small text file created by visiting each website and is used as a standard tool for storing information about how our pages are used. We can distinguish (but not identify) individual users from each other and adapt content to specific preferences. Without cookies, viewing the web would be much more complicated. Cookies are used for several purposes. We use on our web site for example these cookies:
- technical cookies: We use technical cookies to make our internet shop the right way (for example, to create a user profile, log in to it and buy goods and services). Without them, our online store could not work at all.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies help us improve our online store, which results in you again. Analytical cookies on our site are collected by a script from Google Inc., which subsequently anonymizes these data. Anonymization is not personal data because anonymized cookies can not be attributed to a specific user, to a particular person. We only work with cookies in anonymized form. That's why we are unable to find out how a particular user has behaved on our site (what pages he visited, what kind of goods he or she looked at, etc.).
How can you influence which of your cookies to process?
Just use one of the regular internet browsers (like Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome) with anonymous browsing enabled, which prevents storing of data on visited sites, you can completely disable cookies in your browser. However, if you also disable the processing of technical and functional cookies, you will prevent some functions from helping you.
Purpose of Personal Data Processing - Why Do We Collect and Process Personal Data?
We process your personal information for the following reasons:
- Purchase of goods and services: at first, we process your personal information to properly process and deliver your order. This activity includes, in particular, receipt and processing of orders, issuing invoices and tax documents, records of payments, sending of goods to the selected address, etc.
- Customer Care: If you have any questions / concerns addressed to us, we need to process your data for answer you/ resolution. In some cases, personal data may also be transferred to third parties (eg goods carrier).
- User account: Thanks to the personal data you provide us in your user profile, you will get a number of useful features (for example, if you give your phone number, we can easily tell you when your order will be delivered to you). You can change the data you enter at any time, except for the email address that serves to access your user account.
- Improving our services: With the history of your orders and web site behavior, we can offer more relevant offers of additional merchandise. To optimize web features, we can also use various variants testing (A / B testing), Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and so on.
- fulfillment of legal obligations: for the proper fulfillment of all legal obligations, we process personal data for the purposes of bookkeeping, registry administration, complaints and complaints.
- Claiming the rights and legal claims and control by public authorities: We may also process your personal data in case we need it to assert our rights and claims (for example, if you have un unpaid claim ..). Furthermore, we may have your personal information also because we need them for checks carried out by public authorities and for other similarly serious reasons.
Legal bases for personal data processing
1) Conclusion and performance of contract
We need a lotl of your personal data to make a purchase or other agreement with you at all for goods or services you want to purchase with us. Once the contract is closed, we process your personal data to properly deliver your purchased goods, to provide you with the services you have purchased. Due to this legal reason, we mainly process billing and delivery data.
2) Eligible interests
We also use your personal information to provide you with relevant content, that is content of your interest. Due to legitimate interest, we process in particular the personal data we process automatically and by cookies.
For the same legal reason, we can send emails and SMS messages to our customers. If we then process your personal data for this reason, you can object against this.
For the purpose of forwarding business communications (e-mail marketing) and telemarketing, we process your personal data with your consent. If you did not give us your consent and you are our customer, we can send you business announcements (or call you at telemarketing) without your approval. In any case however, you can simply disable such marketing communications from our side by contacting us by email. Contact form at the top of our website.
If you give us your consent to the processing of your personal information, you can withdraw it at any time through our contact form.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
In these cases, we give your personal information to third parties:
- Courier and shipping companies: The carrier chosen by you will never be able to deliver the ordered goods if we did not give him the details of where and to whom to deliver the goods. We will forward this information to the carrier as you fill it in order. This includes, in particular, your name and surname, billing and delivery address, phone number on which he can contact you and, if the goods have not been paid in advance, as well as the amount to be paid when goods are taken over. The carrier is entitled, in relation to the personal data we transmit to him, to process them only for the purpose of delivering the goods and then to delete the personal details immediately. This courier is:
DPD, s.r.o., with registered address Senecká cesta 1,900 28 Ivanka pri Dunaji, bussines IN: 31340621, Tax ID: 2020337451, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert č.4376 / B
GEIS, s.r.o., with registered address Senecká cesta 1,900 28 Ivanka pri Dunaji, IČO: 31340621, Dick: 2020337451, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert č.4376 / B
GLS, s.r.o., with registered address Senecká cesta1,900 28 Ivanka pri Dunaji, IČO: 31340621, Dick: 2020337451, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert č.4376 / B
Slovak Post ...
- IT Service Providers and Telecom Operators
- Attorneys and law firms
- Experts and court experts
- Collection companies and executors
- Courts and authorities involved in criminal proceedings, state authorities
- Accounting offices, auditors and tax advisers
How long do we process your personal information?
- Firstly, we will process your data for the duration of the contractual relationship between us.
- In the case of the personal data processing for which consent has been granted, your personal information will generally be processed for a period of 7 years or until such consent is withdrawn.
- If you subscribe to business reports, we will process your personal data for 7 years or until your consent to forward you messages is withdrawn.
- personal data that are necessary for the proper provision of services, in order to fulfill all our obligations, whether these obligations arise from a contract between us or from generally binding legal regulations, we can process without your consent for the period prescribed by or in accordance with applicable legislation (eg, for tax documents, for at least 10 years).
- Data obtained through a user account or other similar way, we process for the duration of our services and then 5 years after their cancellation. Subsequently, only basic identification data and an indication of the reason for which the user account was canceled or the data forming part of the operating advances are normally stored for a reasonable period of time.
Security of personal data
We really care about protecting your personal data in BALUX. That is why we regularly check their security, but we are constantly improving our protection. Your personal information is safety in our company. To prevent unauthorized access to and misuse of your personal data, we have put in place the appropriate measures. All communication between your device and our web servers is encrypted. Login data is is password-protected and all your data is stored only on servers in secure data centers with limited, carefully controlled and audited access.
Your rights in relation to the personal data protection
In relation to your personal data, you have the right, in particular, to withdraw your consent to the personal data processing, the right to correct or supplement your personal data, the right to demand the limitation of processing, the right to object or a complaint against the processing of your personal data, the right to access your personal data , the right to request the transfer of your personal data, the right to be informed about a breach of security of your personal data, and, under certain conditions, the right to delete some of the personal data we process about you (the right to be "forgotten").
1) Modification and addition
You control your personal data mainly through your user account. You can erase, respectively change basic information about your person, etc.
If you believe that the personal data we process about you are incorrect, you may contact us by contact form at the top of our website. However, in order to hasten the repair of your personal data and your comfort, we recommend that you personalize your personal data in your user profile.
3) Access (Portability)
You can ask us to send you an overview of your personal information through the contact form at the top of our website.
At the same time, you have the right to access this information regarding your personal data:
- What are the purposes for processing your personal information
- What are the categories of personal information concerned
- Who, besides us, are the recipients of your personal information
- The scheduled time for your personal information to be stored
- Whether you have the right to require us to repair or erase your personal data or limit its processing or object to such processing
- Information about the personal data source if we did not get it from you
You may also request we delete your data (but the deletion will not affect the data on documents that we have to keep under our law (such as invoices or credit memos.) If your personal data is needed to determine, exercise or defend our claims, your request is declined (for example, if we have an unpaid claim for you or a claim in progress).
Except in the cases listed, you have the right to cancel in the following cases:
- Personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were processed
- You have withdrawn your consent under which the data was processed and there is no further legal reason for processing
- You have objected to the personal data processing and you believe that in the assessment of the objection it will be shown that in a particular situation your interest over our interest in the data processing prevails.
- Personal data is processed illegally
- The obligation to delete is laid down in a separate legal regulation
- These are personal data for children under 16 years of age
You can claim your right through the contact form on the front page of our website.
Some of your personal data are processed by our legitimate interest (see these terms - section Legal Data Processing). If there are specific reasons on your part, you may object to your personal data processing . You can raise this objection by using the contact form on the front page of our website.
6) Restriction of processing
If (a) you deny the accuracy of your personal data, (b) your personal data is processed unlawfully, (c) we no longer need your personal data for processing, but you need it for the determination, performance or defense of your claims, or (d) you have raised an objection under the preceding paragraph, you have the right to limit your personal data processing.
In that case, we may only process your personal data with your consent (except for the storage or backup of the personal data concerned).
If you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you also have the right to file a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, based in Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, IN: 36 064 220, Phone : +421232313220 https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/.
However, we will be happy if you will deal with us first. You can always easily contact us through our contact form on the homepage of our website or by phone +421 46 542 64 56.
You can apply for your rights by phone, writing at our address or by email. All contacts can be found in the Contact menu. We will respond to your request free of charge within 30 days. In the case of complexity or a large number of requests, we are entitled to extend this period by an additional 60 days. If this happens, we will inform you about the reasons. However, if your application is clearly unreasonable or repeated, we are entitled to charge a reasonable administrative fee to cover the costs associated with the provision of this service.